Streamline Shipping Group’s international forwarding, European haulage and shipping teams have decades of experience in ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and in line with the law.
We are a verified customs agent with HMRC, and hold NILP Loader Status at ports across the UK to process good both arriving and departing through customs.
Import and Export in the UK and EU
Following Brexit, the rules around import and export between the UK and EU have changed. To ensure you are compliant with all current regulations, follow this checklist – or contact us to find out how we can help:
- Register for an EORI number. Your EU customers and suppliers may also need to register for one if they have not already done so.
- Check if a licence is needed to export your goods outside the UK.
- Ensure you know the commodity code of your goods – and the associated customs procedure code.
- Apply for a deferment account to delay payment of your import duties and VAT for up to 46 days. Alternative options include making immediate payment to HMRC prior to receipt of goods, or Streamline can offer use of our own customs deferment account for a small charge.
- Ensure you keep records for the last six years for all traded goods declared to HMRC, for duty and tax purposes.
As an approved customs agent providing services in the UK; we have badges for the below sea ports which allow us to process arrivals and departures across the country. The list isnt exhaustive so if you dont see the port below you require for clearance, just get in touch and it's likely we will have an option for you.
UK Ports Destin8 Inventory linked
Contact Us About Customs and Brokerage
Need help with your customs paperwork? Our team of customs specialists is on hand to help.
Call 01224 211506 or email email@example.com for more information.