We have customs services across the Streamline Group - integrated with our International Forwarding, European Haulage, and Shipping/Seafreight teams.
Streamline is a verified customs agent with HMRC, and also hold NILP Loader Status at ports in the UK for arriving and departing goods through customs.
For more information on customs export or import clearance, contact us on 01224211506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Ready for Brexit:
1. Register for an EORI number. Click here.
Note your EU customers / suppliers may also need to register for an EU EORI number if they do not already have one.
2. Check if a licence is needed to export your goods outside the UK. Click here.
3. Make sure you know the commodity code of your goods. Click here.
4. You also need to make sure you know the customs procedure code for your goods. Click here.
5. Apply for a deferment account to delay payment of your import duties and VAT for up to 46 days. Click here.
Note alternative options include making immediate payment to HMRC prior to receipt of the goods, or Streamline can offer use of our own customs deferment account for a small charge.
6. Ensure you keep records for the last six years for all traded goods declared to HMRC (for duty and tax purposes).
Get in touch with our customs team for more information email@example.com