ECOUREA is an international manufacturer of pollution reduction chemicals for the automotive, power & marine sector. We are looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to join our team in York. The potential applicant for this role will be joining an exciting company which is growing and in turn helps the environment. The company is a fast-paced international manufacturer with clients situated in all continents. This is a great opportunity for someone to enhance their skills whilst being challenged on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all transport and shipping requirements are met in full, on time and cost effectively.
- Ensuring sales and purchase invoicing, pod’s (proof of delivery) and customer queries are maintained and met.
- Controlling documents and executing invoices in line with local tax authorities and regulations.
- Attaining efficiencies in documentary processes and introducing them on an international scale.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is up to date, invoices passed for completion and pod’s scanned and sent with tight timescales.
- Arranging sea, air or land transport and shipping for both domestic and international jobs.
- Raising sales invoices
- Prepare all shipping documentation for pricing & invoicing.
- Stock Control
- Fast & accurate updating of documentation and pod’s for customer reference.
- Ensure deadlines are met for both invoicing and customer requirements. Book- in deliveries to meet with transport managers planning.
- Deal with customer queries effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure in-house queries relating to admin are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Strong focus on customer service, raise and maintain reports.
- Maintain all databases relating to administrative activities.
The successful candidate will have previous transport / freight forwarding experience, good customer service skills, possess good communication skills, have a good working knowledge of basic IT systems and a good team-based work ethic.
This role is full time and at 40 hours per week.
Salary will be between £25k - £35k.
Closing date: applications to be received by 5pm on Friday 14th January 2022
Claire Irvine, Office & HR Manager on 01224 211506 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we need to inform you about our recruitment privacy statement. Please read our recruitment privacy statement before submitting your application. If you do not wish us to process your data please let us know. If you wish for us to continue processing your data you do not need to do anything.
To view the policy please click here.